The TEAM State Contest committee has approved a home school provision for students outside of the regular school settings. (July 2010)
Home school students may participate in the TEAM State Expo under the following condition.
• The parent/guardian/homeschool teacher of the student participating must be a member of TEAM/MOACTE as is expected of any public school technology teacher by the required date.
• The homeschool students in grades 6-8 must be entered in Division I and all homeschool students in grades 9-12 must enter in Division II.
The student must meet the following student participant eligibility:
• Is a student in grades 6 through 12.
• Is under 20 years of age on July 1 of the year of the State Contest.
• Agrees to Follow all guidelines of the event of their participation, and includes plans and a technical report covering information relative to his entry as required by the entry.
• Student is currently in academic good standing with his or her homeschool.
• Student agrees to adhere to the TEAM Code of Conduct and has completed permission/medical release forms.
• NOTE: Students in post high school are ineligible.
Any questions about the above guidelines should be refered to the contest State Chairman.